Daily GUIDE-ance:

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welp, it appears that Facebook has disabled my account again. Only this time I don't even care enough to bother to bother any admin people to get it reacitivated... I was starting to not see much point of in it anyway. So COOL! Maybe now, when I feel like airing my thoughts online I will do it by composing a complete thought instead of trying to squish half a thought into the room it would take to put a quarter of a thought in that dumb little postage stamp text block they alot you. Heck. I might even string multiple thoughts together!


Plus the commericals on FB were getting more and more annoying. I mean, I like attractive women probably slightly more than the next guy, but I have to laugh. Because: "Lady- I can tell by the look on your face that you think you are a dangerous predator. But I have bad news for you: you are in your underwear. Not about rip out the jugular of the slowest gazelle out in the herd. You are way too wimpy to kill a gazelle. Even the chubby, wounded baby gazelle-ling could mug you. There are spagetti noodles with more muscle than you. Maybe you could catch a duck, if it was on land, and couldn't fly. You could possibly startle it into immobilty by flashing your bra and shorts at it, and then pounce, I guess, but even then, it'd be so much easier to just toss a few bread crumbs. In most parks I've been to, you'd have the whole flock surrounding you in seconds, and you would look a whole lot smarter that way."



Why aren't there more models like this?



4 comments:

Renae said...

hoika

Brad Carter said...

That's so weird about Facebook. I'll miss you dearly there, sir.

timpani76 said...

That bit about the lady who thinks she is a dangerous predator made me laugh hysterically! I had to stop reading so my eyeballs would not pop out of my head with laughter.

It's too bad they canceled your account again. You could make a new account pretending to be a half naked woman? Or a chubby gazelle? Or a duck?

Eyepoke said...

Pleased to make you laugh Timpani! Happy Bday to QQ!

Brad, I will probably get back on there evantually. I'll be checking back in periodically. They may just randomly activate my account again.