Daily GUIDE-ance:

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It’s election day morning...

Thank goodness to friggin heck it will be over tonight. I’m tired of the whole thing. Who me? Bored with debate?

Actually, at this point, yes. Pretty much everything worth saying in this debate was said 2 years ago. You had to be almost a complete a human sheep to think Obama was a wise choice back then. It turns out that most people are, or at least were for that election. No shock there… humans are pack/herd animals, after all. We can choose to think, but most of the time we don’t. (That even goes for me.)

But if you still are shilling for Obama after two years worth of hard knocks… I’m sorry friend. You are just too broken for me to be able to fix. You’ll need a few more knocks, I’m afraid.

I’m not really bored with debate. But it’s all been said many times over, and even more, it’s not just been said but empirically demonstrated. Obama is either deliberately trying to wreck the economy and trash American freedom, or he is doing both out of incompetence.

Needed to get that out of the system. More sometime.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wrote that in the morning. Its now night time and I am shadow boxing around the house. For the first time in a while, some good news from washington. OOO aint that funky now! In your face BO!
Lovin' it.

J

Renae said...

agreed, but you do realize that we are going to have to put up with presidential campaigning crap before too much longer. Ugh!

Renae said...

I can't wait to see BO thrown out on his unmentionable!

Anonymous said...

Here, here!