Daily GUIDE-ance:

Monday, August 16, 2010

Credit Where It's Due

Please reference the below email chain Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender.

(You'll have to read it backwards email style because I am too lazy to unravel it for you. I am publishing it with permission from the author.At least, I think I have permission.)

Would it kill you to at least mention me on your blog? I did tip you off! Oh and you can tell Liz that I was not being presumpuous. At least not on purpose. Actually I don't get what you mean by that. Knowing the deffinition of a word doesn't always help. Most of that email I was kidding (kinda at least). It doesn't make since in this context. At least I'm not as bad as Virginia! I may just have to tell her!! Lol. G2g.
-Patrick




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: john sever
To: peanutter butter
Sent: Thu, August 12, 2010 9:02:01 PM
Subject: RE: Your latest blog post

Hahahaha!

that was actually Liz who wrote that, not me. She thought she was forwarding your message to me at work but accidently hit reply instead. I think she must have thought you were being presumptuoeuosus.

So you can see the peanut butter thing. Huh. Virginia is listed as Evil Satan, so don't feel too bad!

Yeah, Avatar rules. Just started the last season today. Amazing.

Congrats on the car and liscence!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:03:33 -0700
From: patrickbryan93@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Your latest blog post
To: sageowl@hotmail.com


Huh?
What "kid" are you talking about?! Me or Aang? LOL! I was only kidding anyway (though a little recognition for putting you onto this would be nice)! Honestly, you were fawning over Avatar in your blog! Not that I'm saying that's a bad thing. I personally agree with you! Avatar: the Last Airbender is awesome not to mention way better than its movie remake (which was merely "ok" in my opinion).
Anyway, dude. Would you mind changing my name in your contacts from "peanutter butter"? That's just insulting! JK, LOL!
TTYL-
Patrick




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: john sever
To: peanutter butter
Sent: Thu, August 12, 2010 3:45:31 PM
Subject: RE: Your latest blog post

i, personally, think the kid needs smacked down. just my opinion. lol!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:23:20 -0700
From: patrickbryan93@yahoo.com
Subject: Your latest blog post
To: sageowl@hotmail.com


Yo, John!
Who was the one who told you the cartoon was better? Seriously, if I hadn't have told you to watch it you wouldn't have even watched a single episode! You aren't going to even give me any credit here? Not to mention your complete aditude change! Oh well, what ever. I'm just glad you came around in the end. I knew you'd agree with me in the end! Do you not agree that they screwed up the fire benders in the movies? Not to mention all the other stuff they scewed up! Anyway congrates on seeing the light! Lol!
Your's truly-
Patrick

8 comments:

Brad Carter said...

Just wait til Patrick finds out how much money you make on this blog. He's going to want a cut of your profits too for inspiring the content.

lizS said...

actually, i feel the need to set the record straight. patrick was actually NOT the one to introduce us to the last airbender cartoon. it was a sister missionary friend of ours, and she told us about the cartoon and convinced us to see it WEEKS before we ever even talking to patrick about it.

The one in question said...

Well, sorry! I had no idea! You should have said something sooner. My bad.

lizS said...

i was having too much fun listening to you proclaim your greatness, lol!!

Renae said...

I'm Renae the Murderess. Yes, everyone can see that.

Renae said...

I think you should make him "Patrick Star"

No, that would be gay. How about "Princess Pee"

Renae said...

Pants Peer Patrick? (Kidding P)

Patrificus Totalis

The One in Question said...

Renae! That's enough! Lol!