Daily GUIDE-ance:

Saturday, July 24, 2010

You know how, when Superman shaves,

he has to do it using a mirror to reflect his eye lasers back onto his face, because there are no razors sharp enough to cut his facial hair off? Well, I was wondering what happens when he accidentally makes eye contact with himself in the mirror while he's doing this? It'd be bad enough to get zapped by Superman's eye lasers, but imagine getting shot Directly In the eye! I'm sure it doesn't happen much now, but I bet it happened a couple times when he was learning how to shave. Why didn't Smallville address this issue? Idiots.

7 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

I didn't realize that Superman had eye lazers. How very Cyclop-ish of him.

Hoba Chi said...

(Presenting nerd card) Technically, it's heat ray vision ma'am.

HTM said...

When I used to read Superman, I also read the letters to the editor. Forty plus years ago, when a reader asked how does Superman cut his hair, their response was that it grew to a comfortable length and just stayed there. They probably would say he doesn't actually shave, but I believe a depilatory creme with tincture of kryptonite would possibly serve him well in this endeavor if needed.

HTM said...

When I used to read Superman, I also read the letters to the editor. Forty plus years ago, when a reader asked how does Superman cut his hair, their response was that it grew to a comfortable length and just stayed there. They probably would say he doesn't actually shave, but I believe a depilatory creme with tincture of kryptonite would possibly serve him well in this endeavor if needed.

Renae said...

How come the mirror doesn't shatter or melt or something?

Dana Cheryl said...

Pardon me. lol!!

He could will his hair to grow and stop growing... Now that's a super power worth having!

Anonymous said...

Now... who is HTM? hmmmm.... tricky!

J