Daily GUIDE-ance:

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Die, Solicitor, Die!

I can't remember if "No Soliciting" signs slowed me down or not when I was a missionary. So probably I just ignored them or not according to my mood at the time.

I designed this one in my sleep the other night. I think it would take maybe $1000 in set up fees to get a sign making company to create yard signs of these. But the cool thing would be to sell these door to door. It could be a genius marketing plan. Everyone you talk to will already be thinking: "Geeez I hate sales people. I ought to get a sign that says..." and then you hand them the product.

5 comments:

Brad Carter said...

Nice design! You could get around 250 vinyl stickers of these made to stick on doors for $30 or so.

https://www.stickerguy.com/priclist.htm

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! For $30 I just might do it!

J

timpani76 said...

I'll take one ;) I get sick of the people who roam our neighborhood with lawnmowers and shovels asking for odd jobs. I collectively call them "the lawnmower people".

Renae said...

Ha ha ha!

pie-seas79 said...

OOOhhh, I want one!