Daily GUIDE-ance:

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloweeeeeeeen!

Well, my preparations for the big day this year have been nessecarily small. Which is fine, life is that way sometimes. (Remind me to tell you about the unconventional Thanksgiving we had a couple days after Erik was born sometime). I don't have a scary tale to share this year, (althuogh I am working on one!) so the best I can do is link to this short story that probably most of you Harry Dresden fans have already read:

www.jim-butcher.com/books/dresden/restoration/


Oh hey Brad, this one has a payphone in it!

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

4 comments:

timpani76 said...

Happy Halloween to the pumpkin king!

I'd never seen that story, thanks for sharing.

Eyepoke said...

Glad you liked. Did you read "Vingette?" Its kinda funny- Harry and Bob working out what Harry's Yellow pages add ought to be. Its also on Jim Butcher's site.

I've been able to locate two out Harry Dresden short stories- they both fit into the book series. One tells about when the faeries tried to break up Billy and Georgia's wedding after book 4. The other was about Harry and Molly taking Thomas his birthday present- I think it happens between Proven Guilty and whatever comes after that. It was a pretty good one. Funny. I am on a quest to track down the other Harry shorts now.

timpani76 said...

I have never read any Harry shorts. I would love to read more so post them all!

Anonymous said...

http://www.jim-butcher.com/books/dresden/vignette/

This is the only other one I have found on line, but there are quite a few others, although you have to find the books to read them.

http://www.jim-butcher.com/books/dresden/short/#freeshorts

is a list of the others and the books they appear in.

J