Daily GUIDE-ance:

Thursday, September 3, 2009

So the other night we needed a few groceries.

(what a great opening line!)

I live with in 3 minutes drive of the local grocery store. I also live with in 2 minutes walk of the store so I tend to walk there instead of drive as often as I can. Walking to the store is more fun.

The unfortunate flipside is walking back from the store. Depending on what I buy. 3 gallons of milk can start to feel like scoliosis. I have in the past, severely overestimated what I can carry back on foot, and other times left alot of things unbought that I really wanted/needed on account of it being too much to carry.

The other night I got smart and took a duffle with me:

5 comments:

Brad Carter said...

I dare you to bring a couple large suitcases with you to pack your groceries in. THAT'S A DARE.

Eyepoke said...

ooooo! a Dare. makes me feel all noggily inside! Whats in it for me if I do? Your compliance to some future dare?

Anonymous said...

From timpani on Renae's pc--You got a watermelon? Are you trying to rip your arms out of their sockets? I dare you to take your daughter's backpack next time ;)

timpani76 said...

Did you actually go bare foot too?

Eyepoke said...

Nah, wore shoes...