Daily GUIDE-ance:

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Scope This Out!

I don't like to talk work too much outside of work (it's bad luck) but today I reviewed a patent application with My Name on it! Yeah. Cool, no? I'll give you all a heads up if/when the patent goes through and becomes all legal and preserved for all posterity with all the other gillions of patents at the US patent office. It's not a major invention or anything, but still. I've never had a patent before. A patent. Me.

gorgle gorgle gorgle gorgle!

I have no idea how long it takes this sort of thing to process. Years?

6 comments:

Renae said...

Wowzer, you're so cool!

timpani76 said...

Aww, good for you. I don't know how long it takes to process. My dad had like 50 patents from all his inventions though. Catch up! ;)

Eyepoke said...

Thanks Nae! and uhh, thanks Timpani?

Cassi : ) said...

Can I have your autograph?

Eyepoke said...

Cassi, for you, the world.

Anonymous said...

hi