Daily GUIDE-ance:

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have this dude in my basement...

...that I have been doing genetic experiments on. I've given him (i'm pretty sure) super intellegence as well as inhuman dexterity and strength. I think it's my moral duty to set him free evantually, after I establish some sort of ethical coding in his mind. I thought I'd start with a harmless prime directive of : "Destroy only evil-doers" and then let him slowly learn morality by experience like the rest of us. But it looks like it will be alot simpler to program him to just destroy all life, but then give him a strong priority to destroy all evil life first. I figure by the time he has ended crime on Earth, the initial conditioning I am giving him will have worn off anyway, so it should be perfectly safe. Does anyone have any thoughts or reservations about this programming technicality?

Also, I am going to insert into his mind the knowledge about how to propogate the genetic alterations I have given him to others, so that he will be able to make copies of himself.

At the same time, I have been working on a formula to make plants and animals grow larger. Does anyone have any thoughts on safe disposal of my prototype serums? I've just been flushing them so far...

5 comments:

Brad Carter said...

What's to keep evildoers from destroying him before he completes his mission? Guess that could work too - he gets killed before he's able to move on to killing good people.

Eyepoke said...

Good point. I'll have to make him completely indescructible too.

Eyepoke said...

indestructible, that is

Anonymous said...

John-
You're so wierd!
Sincerly,
The One Who is a Victim of YOU! (Patrick)

Patrick said...

I'd say you should probably NOT be flushing it. I read a book once with a similar plot line. It did not end well. I have no idea how to solve the dilema though.