Daily GUIDE-ance:

Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm voting for McCain. I think he's a doof, but Obama is a genuine, certifiable, padded walls, straight jacket, Bugs Bunny suit Lunatic.

But seriously, aside from the teeney weeney baby killing matter , and his terrorist connections, and his drug habit, and his pyschotic black supremicist religon, and amazing lack of experience, the basic equation is terribly simple:

I want the government that is going to mess with my life the least!

And while McCain wants to mess with stuff, Obama wants to micromanage the country at a cellular, sub-atomic level. Laws governing the movements and color of quarks and gluons and all that really little stuff. I hope they take him away and make him into glue. As glue, he'd probably have his finest hour.

11 comments:

Hoba Chi said...

Lesser of two evils w/hope for 2012.

Brad Carter said...

I'm voting for the lizard!

I know pretty much nothing about both candidates. I've been silently rooting for Obama, but only because he doesn't look like a grouchy old man.

Eyepoke said...

Robby Robot

pie-seas79 said...

i couldn't agree more! I'm baffled by all these people that are being duped by Obama. Poor souls, they just don't have our superior intellect!:)

Renae said...

I just can't fathom how anyone could vote for Obama. He is the Anti-Christ.

timpani76 said...

I'm voting for Sara Palin, because she's hot ;)

Eyepoke said...

McCain is old. That's a plus in my book! Best possible outcome: McCain wins, then dies a few weeks after taking office, and we get Palin for a solid 4. Palin, Romney in 2012.

Bruce said...

but what about CHANGE. arent you concerend about change. we have to chang. we have to change the change. we have to change the way we change the change change.

timpani76 said...

Someone tranquilize me until this election is over!

Eyepoke said...

....

Anybody but the queerbait! Pleeeeease!

Eyepoke said...

sdlkjfghkl;sdjfhgljksdhzflgj