Daily GUIDE-ance:

Monday, September 8, 2008

STEALING YMCA!!!


AHAHAHHAHA!

I just wanted to see if I could figure out how to do this. Just one minor victory in my wee little conquest of html. Anyhow, I am sure just about everyone who reads this has seen this already, but if you haven't, its a creation of my sister's, originally posted on Frog Droppings.

I thought it was awesomely hilarious. To watch it properly you will have to turn off the stupid music that always comes on when you come to this page (scroll all the way down yidiot)

9 comments:

timpani76 said...

Real classy John, stealing your SISTER'S hard work.

Eyepoke said...

oh bite me

Brad Carter said...

Your version is so much better than Renae's. Great job, John!

Everyone Admires Mary said...

Oh that is so funny! I hadn't seen that one yet! You guys have so much fun! I wish my family were that fun! I'm going to have to start being fun I guess if I ever want that to happen. Too bad I don't know how to be...

Everyone Admires Mary said...

Oh yeah, and Launa wants me to play it again!

Renae said...

No Way!! How do you do that trick? I'm honored BTW. Thanks for the compliment.

Eyepoke said...

I very cleverly did File/view/source on your blog. Then I found the bit of code that represented your video and did a copy on it. Pasted it into this post.

It is better than the original, thanks Brad!

Erik loves it also, Marinator. We watch it everyday.

The Marynator said...

That's funny. Launa and Erik have so much in common.

The Marynator said...

I forgot to mention - I think my favorite part is where she puts a photo of some torture victim hanging from a wall over the lyrics "It's fun to..." Renae is so silly! I also really liked to toothless guy - where'd you get a picture of that?!