Daily GUIDE-ance:

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Threat Archive

YOU'RE YAPPIN' FOR A SLAPPIN'!

YOU'RE SCREAMIN' FOR A CREAMIN'!
YOU ARE CRUSIN' FOR A BRUISIN'!
YOU'RE SCOOTIN' FOR A BOOTIN'!
YOU'RE SLIDIN' FOR A HIDIN'!
YOU'RE SLIPPIN' FOR A WHIPPIN'!
YOU'RE DASHIN' FOR A LASHIN'!
YOU'RE QUEIN'UP FOR A SCREWIN'UP!
YOU'RE HOGGIN' FOR A FLOGGIN'!
YOU'RE SPEEDIN' FOR A BLEEDIN'!
YOU'RE TRAININ' FOR A BRAININ'!
YOU'RE HOWLIN' FOR A DISEMBOWELIN'!
YOU'RE HOOTIN' FOR A SHOOTIN'!
YOU'RE GROANIN' FOR A DEBONIN'!
YOU'RE SPRINTIN' FOR A DENTIN'!
YOU'RE FLYIN' FOR A CRUCIFYIN'!
YOU GOTTA BE FOR A LOBOTOMY!
YOU'RE HUNCHIN' FOR A PUNCHIN'!
YOU'RE BLUBBIN' FOR A CLUBIN'!
YOU'RE YAMMERIN' FOR A HAMMERIN'!
YOU'RE YEARIN' FOR A BURNIN'!
YOU'RE SLEDDIN' FOR A BEHEADIN'!

YOU'RE ZOOMIN' FOR A BOOMIN'!

YOU'RE SAILIN' FOR AN IMPALIN'!
YOU'RE CLANGIN' FOR A HANGIN'!
YOU'RE ZIPPIN' FOR A BLIPPIN'!

YOU'RE CLOWNIN' FOR A DROWNIN'!

YOU'RE SMOKIN' FOR A CHOKIN'!
YOU'RE YANKIN' FOR A SPANKIN'!
YOU'RE LAYIN' FOR A FLAYIN'!
*The Threat Archive is updated daily. Length of day varies with planet.

1 comment:

Ash Nic Sev Coler said...

Hey I like the part about the brian. Yesterday I read the insult of the day that was preet fun. I read the one called being a jerk. I was in the libary at school and I was laughing and a person that was sitting by me looked at me. Funny Funny.